• benjamin@anewpossibility.com

Instructor
    June 1, 2022 at 4:46 am

Morning, Lauren – I’ve posted all the ANP Events through December to the Events area of our network platform, so people are more easily able to plan ahead. I’m really glad you and your family and friends had such a great weekend outdoors, and I look forward to connecting on zoom when it works for you.

I do know something about showing up for others in my large family 😉, though I’m happy to say that I’ve *mostly* been able to transform that … though, of course, it shows up in other relationships now instead.

Your question about which came first, the Virgo rising (as well as Jupiter and Saturn in Virgo) or the family circumstances is a great one. That chicken/egg dynamic of the chart and our biographical lives is one I’ve thought a lot about. I believe we “choose” our family as well as our birth time in some cosmic/mysterious way, and that the configuration of the birth chart reflects the themes and opportunities that correlate to the learning our soul chose by incarnating in that particular family at that particular time in space. That our family then obliges to offer the circumstances that will provide the opportunity for our soul’s growth is a blessing (and often feels like a curse). But it really is a gift … and how we perceive our family (and all of life) is colored by the energetic tendencies of our birth chart configuration by planet/sign/house.

Does that make sense to you? Do you see it differently?