• Rebecca Donnelly

June 5, 2022 at 9:42 am

Lorie, Benjamin, and Lauren,

I keep sitting down to respond and here is what comes up for me from the responses you all shared. It feels a bit like a re parenting or really being seen in the fullness of who I am. The experience feels deeply healing. It definitely brings tears and feels strengthening in a way that I wouldn’t have expected. There is a concern I have in sharing something that may be perceived as a complaint or an airing of drama or something like that. However, these conflicts and the responses I was able to come to did feel important in light of my Prima Materia. Having Lauren as an ally and friend in the office doing this program together has been amazing. Lauren has a beautiful way of cutting through the small talk and allowing a meaningful share just in passing between treatments. She helped me notice the opportunity in the struggle with the tenant and having someone there aware of the underlying Prima Materia is just an amazing gift to me.

I just want to give a deep bow to you all for holding me in such a way that I feel so seen and heard. It is incredibly healing.

Thank you!!

Rebecca