• benjamin@anewpossibility.com

Instructor
    June 5, 2022 at 3:37 pm

Dear Vicki – Wow, wow, WOW, indeed! Beautiful work with the Cerato. Thanks so much for sharing. And I love what Liz offered back when you first shared your PM about how we hide parts of ourselves in order to fit in and then end up not fitting ourselves. That’s a beautiful way of describing how trauma leads to our abandoning our own natures until such time we are ready to reclaim our parts.

I am beginning to wonder if our losing our “no” at an early age is one of the requisite experiences for being called to hold space for others to heal. If it is, it allows me to make meaning of the suffering. The suffering acts as a catalyst. There is so much about the world that is not safe, and yet we can find a place of safety within our own internal resource. That, I’m discovering, is the work … and it’s mighty work to undertake!

Your next flower essence will make itself known to you. We’re going to talk a lot more about flower essences next Sunday, so you might want to wait until after then to begin meditating on who wants to support you next. One to consider, though, is Joshua Tree. I’m not certain it’s right for you, but you can read more about it here: http://www.flowersociety.org/jt_signature.htm.

I look forward to seeing you in a week’s time. ❤️