• benjamin@anewpossibility.com

Instructor
    June 7, 2022 at 9:13 am

Kari – I read your post last night when it came in. If you could be a fly on the wall listening in on the conversations that Lorie and I have been having, so much emphasis has been on how what we are needing to learn now is not about more data, or theories, or principles, but instead is about an orientation, an attitude, a way of being in the world in relationship to all beings.

So you can imagine the excitement I felt by the time I got to your, “As I read about the different levels of separation between the spirits, this energy would settle into a felt sense in each area. I felt an alchemical teacher here, or maybe it was the Tao, teaching my soul. This reinforced that learning this really isn’t about a mental understanding. It is so much more.

Yes, yes, YES!

Thanks so much for taking the time to articulate the deeper levels you are discovering as you work with your Prima Materia! I am holding the clear walls, “like looking through old, warped windows” as it so gets at what I have been feeling and experiencing as I work with my own letting go of old ways of being, old stories I tell myself about who I am. Clear energetic blocks are so much more available to work with than a fortress of solid stone!

Beautiful work, and I look forward to seeing how things continue to evolve for you as we move into Fire and you keep working with your Pericardium. 🙏🏼