The Integrative Fertility and Reproductive Medicine Mentorship Program
Every human has the right to share in the experience of having a family…
Did you know that according to the WHO, 1 in 6 couples worldwide will experience infertility? And unfortunately, these numbers are on the rise.
As Chinese Medical practitioners, you have the unique opportunity to help these patients and fulfill our innate biological imperative to procreate and propagate the species for our own survival. While many of us receive some training in helping patients with infertility, only a small number of practitioners worldwide possess the skills and competency to properly address the often complex needs of fertility patients.
Become the go-to Expert in your area!
You will walk away with an in-depth understanding of western anatomy, physiology, and pathology, as it pertains to reproduction, which is vital to a successful CM fertility practice. Through our mentorship program, you’ll gain the knowledge and skills necessary to help your patients navigate the complex and emotional journey of fertility treatments. You’ll learn how to develop personalized treatment plans that address the root causes of infertility and improve patients’ chances of conceiving.
Laura Erlich is a seasoned expert in holistic wellness with a focus on fertility and obstetric care in Traditional Chinese Medicine. She graduated with high honors from Emperor’s College and went on to establish her own practice, Mother Nurture Wellness, which is located in Los Angeles and specializes in women’s health, including fertility optimization, pregnancy, and postpartum care.
With over two decades of experience as an integrative health professional, Laura has helped thousands of families grow by providing customized guidance in areas such as nutrition, supplementation, herbal medicine, acupuncture, meditation, mentorship, and more. In 2015, Laura co-authored “Feed Your Fertility, A Guide to Cultivating a Healthy Pregnancy with Chinese Medicine, Real Food and Healthy Living.”
What You’ll Learn
- CM practitioners to have fluency in both western and other adjunctive care
- To be able to fluidly transpose patient diagnoses between allopathic and holistic modalities
- Understanding how to integrate nutrition and supplementation
- Mind/body support in a patient’s protocol allows you to wear all of the non-allopathic hats
- Continuity of care that offers better outcomes and deeper patient relationships
- ABORM study groups can be created upon request
- Group tutoring sessions for the exam can be arranged
- Live webinars are available for participation
- Q&A sessions and interactive expert interviews are included
- Office hours are offered for additional support
- Private tutoring is also available (one session included in the program)
MENTORSHIP OVERVIEW & CURRICULUM:
Goals and Objectives
Participants in the course can expect to…
Gain comprehensive knowledge and skills to provide safe and effective acupuncture treatment during pregnancy, birth, and postpartum. They will also learn how to recognize and respond to safety concerns and red flags, as well as how to make appropriate referrals when necessary. Additionally, the course will provide an opportunity to develop research literacy skills and stay up-to-date with the latest research in perinatal acupuncture care.