• Judy Tsafrir

February 28, 2022 at 11:00 am

Hi Benjamin,

Your Retrograde Mars in Virgo in the 6th is indeed similar to my Retrograde Mercury in Virgo. My natal Mars is retrograde in Pisces in the third, opposing Jupiter and the Moon in Virgo in the 9th. It’s my Progressed Mars that is currently at 0 degrees Aries, after having been in the sign of Pisces for the previous 65 years! Its ingress into Pisces last July coincided with the Progressed Sun moving over my Ascendent. I take that as a heavenly invitation to show up and make a bigger difference than I have thus far very privately one to one in my office.

You can probably imagine that I admire and am drawn to all of Lorie’s fiery Aries energy, given the Virgo/Pisces retrograde energy in my own natal chart. I am not altogether lacking in fire, with a Sagg Ascendant and Venus in Leo, however, the ruler of my Ascendant is Jupiter in Virgo and poor Venus is conjunct Pluto and square Saturn. I know I have all of these placements for a very good reason and live with the intention to express the blessings of these archetypes and to be grateful for their gifts. I hope that does not sound too Pollyannaish. It’s how I feel and in my book, it’s the wisest course of action since I don’t have a choice about the planetary placements.

I was interested to learn that there is another psychiatrist in your community who shares my perspective. I would be happy to make his acquaintance.