• Judy Tsafrir

March 13, 2022 at 6:20 am

Good Morning, Benjamin. I never responded to your question about how it feels to have Progressed Mars move into Aries and the Sun on my Ascendent. Thank you for asking.

It feels exciting and as though something that I have known for a long time will be coming in is finally here now. It’s remarkable to me how I could palpably feel it in the wings for years. I could not shake the feeling that at some point in the future, that everything would be different in terms of how I am in the world.

I am feeling increasingly empowered and emboldened. Much more fiery. I am no longer going to stay silent when I have something to say. I am done with that.

I am also in the midst of another phase of a very prolonged Neptune transit. Transiting Neptune in 2015 first conjuncted my natal Mars in Pisces squaring my Ascendent in Sag at the same time, in 2017 opposed my natal Jupiter and Moon in Virgo and now is moving on to oppose my Mercury at 28 Virgo for the next 4-5 years. This opposition of Neptune to Mercury is very welcome and I am so intrigued about how this is going to unfold. I wrote previously that I am interested in developing and expressing my magical non-rational self. This transit will, I believe, support that wish.

So, that is how things feel at the moment. My life is becoming increasingly spiritualized and I am having a number of remarkable encounters and experiences. Its such a blessing to have the wisdom of Astrology to help frame things and put it all into perspective. ❤