• Judy Tsafrir

April 22, 2022 at 7:00 pm

Thank you, Benjamin, for your response. I appreciated and agreed with your astrological analysis. I completed writing a book proposal with the help of a book proposal writing coach that includes a very detailed outline of the whole book, a comparative titles section, a section about biography and promotion as well as two completed chapters and am trying to find an agent and/or a publisher. I have had two separate experiences of great interest and seductive promise that came out of the blue, only to have them fizzle. Realistically I am really only in the very beginning of the whole process of looking for an agent and publisher and have no reason to feel discouraged yet, but those two disappointments were challenging. Do you know that children’s board game CandyLand? Those two experiences were like pulling a card that takes you to the rainbow space at the end of the journey without having to move along through all of the colored squares, then pulling another card that drops you back down to the very beginning. I would just much rather focus my energy on writing the book rather than query letters and all of that. But I am sure that all authors feel like that.